I'm joining a great group of bloggers today to share some Halloween/Fall crafty fun.
For our creations, we were given popcorn boxes donated by World Market, and I just love all of the creative ideas everyone came up with. I may just have to go out and buy a few more so I can create more fabulous decor for October. I decided to turn my box into a ghost and it was super easy to do!
First, I grabbed my box and a can of white spray paint and headed outside.
Here is what you need:
2 microwave bags, or 1/2 cup kernels - popcorn
1 1/2 Cup - pretzel pieces
12 oz - white candy melts
12 oz - Reese's Pieces (or Halloween colored M&M's, any variety)
How to make your Boo Bites:
1. Pop the popcorn and remove any unpopped kernels.
2. Add pretzel pieces and candy to the popcorn and toss to mix.
3. Melt the white candy melts according to package directions.
4. Drizzle the melted candy over the popcorn mixture a little at a time using a spatula to mix and evenly coat the pieces.
5. Pour popcorn mixture onto wax lined cookie sheets and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles before the candy sets.
6. Allow to cool and then break apart into pieces and store in ziplocs or other airtight containers. Or if you are impatient like me, pop the pans in the fridge for a bit to speed up the hardening process :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to head over to check out all of these other amazing ideas for some Halloween treats and fun!